Dose Escalation and Expansion Study of SAR443216 in Participants With Relapsed/Refractory HER2 Expressing Solid Tumors
Brief description of study
Part 1 (Dose Escalation)
- To determine the MTD/maximum administered dose (MAD) of SAR443216 administered as a single agent in participants with HER2 expressing solid tumors and determine the RP2D for intravenous (IV) and subcutaneous (SC) administration in the dose escalation part.
- To determine the safety of SAR443216 after intravenous (IV) and subcutaneous (SC) administration.
Part 2 (Dose expansion)
• To assess preliminary clinical activity of single agent SAR4443216 at the RP2D in participants with HER2 expressing solid tumors, with various levels of HER2 expression.
Part 1 • To assess preliminary clinical activity of single agent SAR443216 after IV and SC administration at the R2PD in participants with HER2 expressing solid tumors, with various levels of HER2 expression.
• To determine the safety of SAR443216.
Part 1 and 2
- To characterize the pharmacokinetic (PK) profile of SAR443216 when administered as a single agent after IV and SC (Part 1 only) administration.
- To evaluate the immunogenicity of SAR443216 after IV and SC administration.
- To assess preliminary clinical activity of single agent SAR443216 at the R2PD in participants with HER2 expressing solid tumors, with various levels of HER2 expression.
Detailed description of study
The expected duration of study intervention for participants may vary, based on progression date; median expected duration of study per participant is estimated to be:
- 7.5 months (up to 1 month for screening, a median of 3.5 months for treatment, and a median of 3 months for long term follow-up) in escalation.
- 9.5 months (up to 1 month for screening, a median of 5.5 months for treatment, and a median of 3 months for long term follow-up) in expansion.
Eligibility of study
You may be eligible for this study if you meet the following criteria:
- Conditions: Neoplasm Malignant, Breast Cancer, Lung Neoplasm Malignant, Gastric Cancer, Neoplasm
Age: 18 Years
Gender: Male or Female
- Participants must be ≥ 18 years of age
- Histologically or cytologically confirmed diagnosis of metastatic solid tumors
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) performance status 0-1
- Participants must have HER2 expression in tumor tissue and/or with HER2 aberration detected in tumor or blood by means of validated assay(s)
- Body weight within [45 - 150 kg] (inclusive)
- Male and female participants including woman of childbearing potential must agree to follow contraceptive guidance
- Capable of giving signed informed consent
- Any clinically significant cardiac disease
- History of or current interstitial lung disease or pneumonitis
- Uncontrolled or unresolved acute renal failure
- Prior solid organ or hematologic transplant.
- Known positivity with human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), known active hepatitis A, B, and C, or uncontrolled chronic or ongoing infectious requiring parenteral treatment.
- Receipt of a live-virus vaccination within 28 days of planned treatment start
- Participation in a concurrent clinical study in the treatment period.
- Inadequate hematologic, hepatic and renal function
- Participant not suitable for participation, whatever the reason, as judged by the Investigator, including medical or clinical conditions.
The above information is not intended to contain all considerations relevant to the potential participation in a clinical trial.
Find a site
You have contacted , on
Your message has been sent to the study team at ,
What happens next?
- You can expect the study team to contact you via email or phone in the next few days.
- Sign up as volunteer to help accelerate the development of new treatments and to get notified about similar trials.
You are contacting